Top Five Hangover Cures to Make Your Mornings Better
Everyone likes a party and having fun with friends. However, what we all do not like is the hangover the next morning, reminding us painfully of all the memories we made. But what if we told you it was possible to have fun with your friends without suffering from a hangover when you wake up the morning after? Yes, it is possible! Typically, hangovers happen when the alcohol you consume dehydrates your body, imbalances electrolytes, causes inflammation, lowers blood sugar or leads to indigestion.
Some symptoms of a hangover are headache, diarrhoea, fatigue, nausea and shivering. Some people also become sensitive to light and sound. In some cases, people also experience a spinning sensation, which is also a common sign of a hangover. Some easy hangover cures can reduce the effect of alcohol and make your next day’s morning relaxed and pain-free. After all, who wants a thumping headache serving as a reminder all day long!
Here are the top five morning hangover cures to get you through the day:
- Stay hydrated: The simplest cure for a hangover is hydrating the body. Alcohol tends to dehydrate your body in different ways. Alcohol has a diuretic impact on your body, which causes increased urine production. Excess urination causes loss of fluids in the body.
Alternatively, excessive alcohol can cause vomiting and nausea, which again removes the fluid from the body. Hence, the first step to curing a hangover is to hydrate the body to alleviate the symptoms of a hangover. Fluids, such as water, hangover cure drinks, juices, etc., are a wise choice to drink to hydrate the body during a night of extreme fun.
Fluids refill the electrolytes in the body, supporting effective functioning. To prevent a hangover in the first place, drink a glass of plain water in between your alcoholic drinks. You can also take the best drink to cure hangover headaches, Morning Aid, an all-herbal, anti-hangover cure that is naturally flavoured with lime and sugarcane.
- Sleep it off: Alcohol generally disturbs the quality of your sleep while also shortening the duration. Even though a moderate amount of alcohol promotes sound sleep, consuming above a specific limit hampers your sleep quality and schedule.
While lack of sleep does not cause a hangover, the lack of sound sleep can make a hangover worse. You could have thumping head pain, irritability, sensitivity to noise and light, and fatigue.
To allow your body to recover from these after-effects, take a long nap. However, before sleeping, make sure you take a hangover prevention drink so that both – sleep and the drink – can work their way to treat your hangover timely.
- Eat a good breakfast: Generally, you might not feel like eating much when you have a hangover. However, if you eat a good breakfast, you are likely to feel much better in no time. A hearty breakfast will elevate your blood sugar levels, which might be causing the hangover.
Maintaining a healthy blood sugar level will reduce hangover headache, fatigue, nausea, and weakness. It also prevents the buildup of acid in your blood. In addition, try to eat food items like eggs, yoghurt, oats, etc., which add L-cysteine — an amino acid – to your body that helps minimise the intensity of the hangover.
In your breakfast, include Morning Aid – natural anti-hangover cure – that contains ginger and prickly pear to ease nausea and fatigue, supporting you to start your day happy and healthy.
- Try supplements: Studies suggest that some supplements can ease symptoms of an intense hangover. For example, supplements that contain red ginseng, prickly pear, ginger, borage oil, eleuthero, etc., are good for the morning after the party.
Sipwise offers an effective morning hangover cure – Morning Aid – with ginger and prickly pear to help reduce your hangover symptoms. So buy a hangover cure drink and keep it handy on the morning you experience the hangover or any related symptoms.
- Take a pain killer: Even though popping a pill is one of the easiest solutions to cure a hangover, it is not a healthy option. However, over-the-counter pain medications can relieve certain hangover symptoms like headaches.
However, it is not advisable to use these medications if you have hangover symptoms, such as a stomach ache, diarrhoea, nausea, etc. These medications can worsen the digestive system, which is already suffering because of excessive alcohol consumption. Rather than taking a pain killer, go for the best hangover cure drink.
You can take Morning Aid – a natural anti-hangover cure that comes in delicious flavours of sugarcane and lime. It is one of the best drinks to cure hangover headaches instantly. All-natural ingredients present in Morning Aid give the right amount of energy to get through the day. It does not have any side effects and is an all-natural cure for your hangovers.
If you go heavy on drinking on a night, remember these easy morning hangover cures to relieve your symptoms like nausea, headache, fatigue, parched mouth, etc. Among all these hangover cures, the most effective is to drink a lot of fluids that will flush out the alcohol toxins from the body, relieving you from hangover symptoms. For example, you can buy hangover cure drink from Sipwise and keep rehydrating your body.
Give your body the time it needs to heal from the hangover. While there is no magic pill or miracle to treat a hangover, a hangover cure drink is most effective after a night of fun and can replenish your body with the required strength, helping you get through the day easily and healthily.